Monday, August 23, 2010

Where has the time gone.....?...

WOW! Feb. 17th was the last post that I made!!! I think it's over due for me to update!

My sweet SWEET boy is fixing to be 9 months old? Can you believe that? I can't!!!

He is now crawling and getting into everything! He says Mama and Baba! Yep, he STILL isn't saying Dada... it eats at daddy but I think it's so funny! ;) I'm just starting the new journey of Cloth diapering and it's actually not as bad as one might think! It's actually fun! I love the cute diapers! And it's come a long way from back in the day, not that I know what it was like, but I do know that they didn't have inserts that you can just throw away! lol! He still has no teeth, which is perfectly fine with me..lol, but we have our 2 bottom ones that won't be long before making their appearance! Ok, I'll update some more later! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I know you have been too busy to post anything! I want you to know Gigi and G-pa think you are a great Mom! We love you!

    ReplyDelete